Position your practice as a market leader
Capitalize on new MRI business with LiverMultiScan & MRCP+
Seamless integration and quick scans to maximize efficiency
Gain higher level access to a wide variety of physicians and referrer groups
Give your radiologists a more comprehensive, quantitative view of liver health with cutting edge imaging technologies
- Multi-dimensional insight of tissue health from a single scan
- Highly repeatable and reproducible
- No capital equipment purchase
- Standardized metrics across multiple MRI vendors and field strengths
- Rapid acquisition
- Provides quantitative results
Hepatobiliary Imaging Suite
Our Non-invasive Diagnostic Products
LiverMultiScan® is a diagnostic aid for liver disorders that uses multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) to quantify liver tissue. LiverMultiScan is non-invasive and characterizes liver tissue by providing quantitative measures of liver fat, and correlates of iron, fibrosis and inflammation.
Use LiverMultiScan to assess patients with diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity and fatty liver who are at risk of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), as well as patients with any disease-causing liver inflammation. With LiverMultiScan, radiologists can leverage existing MR infrastructure to service the growing market of obesity-linked chronic liver disease.
- Robust & precise metrics shown to correlate to liver biopsy
- Accurate, sensitive and highly repeatable test
- Non-invasive with patient-friendly reports
- Be prepared for the NASH epidemic
MRCP+ is a quantitative pancreatobiliary imaging tool which uses computational techniques to assess MRCP images. MRCP+ is non-invasive and assesses biliary health by automatically detecting changes in bile ducts such as strictures and dilatations.
Use MRCP+ to assess the biliary system and pancreatic ducts of patients with hepatobiliary diseases such as primary sclerosing cholangitis, primary biliary cholangitis, NS cholangitis. With MRCP+, Radiologists can enhance the data from conventional MRCP without needing to inject contrast agent, enabling 3D visualization of ducts.
- Objective, quantitative analysis of the biliary tree and pancreatic duct
- Safe, non-invasive and no contrast agent needed