World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
Associate Clinical Project Manager - Dallas
The Clinical Project Management Team manage and deliver specific projects which require an understanding of the clinical trial process. These projects will include commercially sponsored clinical trials and will play a key role in the development of Perspectum’s products and services. The Associate Clinical Project Manager will be required to demonstrate a proactive and independent approach to problem solving and decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage interactions between key project stakeholders for assigned clinical studies:
- Coordinate regular report writing against project milestones and deliverables
- Coordinate and organize project meetings both on and off site
- Provide minutes of meetings held
- Ensure study-related contracts are in place where necessary
- Evaluate and coordinate site feasibility and set up
- Act as the public facing operational point of contact for assigned (and prospective) clinical projects
- Liaise with Perspectum’s Finance Director to manage the financial aspects of ongoing projects, including monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare and maintain relevant study documentation
- Monitor project progression against set timelines
- Proactively identifies potential operational challenges and in collaboration with senior team members provides solutions to ensure study remains on track.
Knowledge and Requirements: Essential
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Experience in project management, clinical research or biotech
- Ability to problem solve over a complex range of tasks subject to competing contractual, financial, personnel and time constraints
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritize tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Ability to manage and coordinate the creation and delivery of project reports in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to use these skills to execute project management duties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a team
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.