The Biomedical Statistician works closely with the Head of Innovation and Chief Medical Officer to implement and maintain statistically robust design and analysis of clinical/research imaging studies to evaluate new MR technologies and clinical interventions.
- Apply state-of-the-art statistical and data analysis techniques to the clinical evaluation of novel imaging technology, working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Integrate statistical knowledge into business activities, including pharmaceutical trials and clinical collaborations, in order to support the Company’s commercial offering.
- Deliver statistical support in clinical and biomedical research studies with a strong understanding and experience of different research methodologies.
- Write and follow statistical analysis plans for clinical and research trials
- Keep up to date with advances in methodologies in the field through literature and conferences.
- Support peer-reviewed scientific publication of interventional and population-based studies.
- Provide scientific support to commercial activities, including Business Development
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Relevant degree in biomedical statistics or related field.
- Strong background in statistical analysis, with experience of a wide variety of analysis techniques
- Experience with statistical software, ideally R.
- Experience designing and executing clinical or biomedical research studies to evaluate new technology / interventions.
- Experience in writing peer-reviewed publications.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently.
- Enthusiasm for creating and sharing transparent analyses of data.
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Post-graduate degree in biomedical statistics or a related field.
- Experience in epidemiological or population-based studies.
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience in relevant software-based tools (e.g. Python, Matlab, git, SQL, cloud infrastructure).
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.