We are looking for a talented individual who has a strong background in statistical analysis, with experience of a wide variety of analysis techniques to join our dedicated Biomarker Science team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform statistical analyses on clinical data acquired with Perspectum’s core technology following statistical analysis plans
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and experience of different research methodologies.
- Contribute to internal R&D activities to support product development
- Write statistical analysis plans for clinical and research trials
- Support peer-reviewed scientific publication of interventional and population-based studies.
- Support research protocol preparation by overseeing all statistical aspects
- Prepare/contribute to preparations for grant applications to support product development
- Provide scientific support to commercial activities, including Business Development
- Keep up to date with advances in methodologies in the field through literature and attending conferences
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Relevant degree in biomedical statistics or related field.
- Strong background in statistical analysis, with experience of a wide variety of analysis techniques Experience with statistical software, ideally R.
- Experience in designing and evaluating biomedical research studies to evaluate new technology/interventions
- Proven record in writing peer-reviewed publications
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently Good oral and written communication skills
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Experience in relevant software-based tools (e.g. Python, Matlab, git, SQL, cloud infrastructure). Enthusiasm for creating and sharing transparent analyses of data.
- Experience in epidemiological or population-based studies.
- Experience in machine learning
- Post-graduate degree in biomedical statistics or a related field.
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.