Business Analyst 12-month Industrial Placement
The Business Analyst Intern will take a lead role in eliciting, defining and creating requirements for new products. You will work closely with Product Managers, customers and stakeholders from a variety of disciplines in defining, designing and developing our products and services. With a strong analytical background, you will be a critical influencer in outlining problems, opportunities and proposing solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in design workshops
- Work closely with product managers, developers and testers to assist in delivering the product vision
- Provide user stories and acceptance criteria for low-level specifications
- Engage in agile development activities: scrums, design, planning and estimation sessions, retrospectives and stakeholder development demonstrations
- Ensure that all requirements and their implications are carefully considered, discussed with all relevant stakeholders
- Assist with refining and prioritising backlogs
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Working towards a degree, or equivalent qualification, in either Science/Engineering/Software or Web Development/Business
- Excellent self-motivation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management
Skills and Requirements: Desired
- Ability to collect, understand and consolidate user needs and convert them into a product vision, requirements and user stories
- Experience with Agile and Scrum techniques
- Experience of medical device software development
- Commercial perspective
- Experience in the management of product requirements in a regulated environment
- Understanding of Medical Imaging Software domain
- Understanding of cybersecurity and data protection in the context of software product requirements
- Experience of delivering training
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.