World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
Cardiac Image Analyst
The Cardiac Image Analyst is charged with quantitative analysis of cardiac images as part of Perspectum’s COVERSCAN service. The service was developed from the UK’s first and largest long COVID-19 (patients who have recovered from the infection but suffer lingering symptoms) imaging study, which showed the multi-organ impact of COVID-19. The COVERSCAN MD Service will be providing remote image analysis services from our Oxford office, for clinics dedicated to the long-term care of these patients around the world.
The candidate will be expected to learn Perspectum’s cardiac image analysis protocols and oversee the workflow of the cardiac imaging process for a range of projects in addition to the clinical service. This involves handling of day-to-day issues, maintaining an accurate record of the data and collaborate with the wider image analysis team to ensure the successful delivery of our multi-organ COVERSCAN MD service. The Cardiac Image Analyst will be responsible for managing large datasets and outputs from semi-automatic image analysis processes as part of research studies.
The Cardiac Image Analyst is conscientious and quality-focused with a proactive approach to problem solving. A background in cardiac MR is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of cardiac MRI data for clinical services.
- Following SOP to produce quantitative analysis of the heart as part of the COVERSCAN clinical service
- Following project-specific SOP’s to produce quantitative analysis of the heart for research studies
- Identification and reporting of MR data quality issues. Liaising with Imaging Applications and Data Science for support
- Delivery of analysis within Perspectum’s Quality Management System
- Liaise with the Clinical Project Management teams and Clinical Affairs teams to improve quality control and the Clinically Significant Findings Services
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- First degree in Life Sciences, Imaging or Engineering or equivalent scientific or analytical experience.
- Experience in quantitative analysis of MR data
- Experience using cvi42
- Appropriate analysis of cardiac MR images as requested for different clinical research projects
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Maintaining accurate electronic and written records of the data
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.