World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
Corporate Legal Counsel
Perspectum’s Legal team is responsible for ensuring legal compliance across its 4 global offices. Recent growth and exciting developments expected in 2021 mean the team needs to expand.
The team is searching for candidates with experience of Commercial and Corporate law, ideally with experience of the life sciences sector. The role will be varied, with the successful candidate expected to contribute to a range of areas of work (including employment, privacy, and intellectual property) but their main focus will be Commercial and Corporate (including Company Secretarial responsibilities).
- Assisting in preparing and updating contracts, policies and procedures
- Drafting template contracts
- Drafting, negotiating and finalising contracts specifically with academia, healthcare providers, and pharmaceuticals
- Reviewing terms and conditions
- Act as Company Secretary and work with the Chairperson to co-ordinate Group board meetings, agendas and papers and shareholder communications and meetings
- Advise on the interpretation and application of Perspectum’s articles and shareholder documentation
- Assisting with preparation for and organisation of AGM, papers and necessary filings
- Attending meetings of the Board and relevant committees to perform Company Secretarial responsibilities
- Co-ordinating and receiving board and committee signatures for documents
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions and Companies House filings
- Helping maintain company registers and filing corporation records with Companies House
- Leading on Corporate and Company Secretarial matters
- Producing documents related to development and implementation of Corporate policy
- Providing organisational and administrative support on corporate transactions
- Advising on legal matters in the healthcare/software/medical device space
- Assisting the team in ensuring legal compliance across its global offices
- Assisting the team in exploring new and innovative ways to manage the review, negotiation, and filing of contracts
- Create and build trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders
- Delivering guidance and training on diverse business and legal matters in plain English for internal use
- Drafting global precedents/key template contracts which standardize business requirements
- Ensure Perspectum is kept up to date with legislative changes and deliver guidance and training on diverse changes and legal matters in plain English for internal use
- Ensuring efficient and prompt maintenance of files and databases
- General legal and administrative tasks, such as proofreading, arranging signature of agreements, and filing of documents
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate business legal risks
- Researching legal and HR matters and assisting team in delivering internal training programme
- Qualified solicitor with 4yrs+ PQE
- Company Secretarial experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team working skills and collaborative outlook
- Willingness to experience a broad range of areas of work, as the role may require from time to time
- Experience of the life sciences sector
- Knowledge of intellectual property law
- Experience of working in-house
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.