The CRM Manager delivers a technical solution that facilitates effective communication between the diverse groups within our organisation and places customers at the forefront of our business.
After a successful initial configuration phase to support our Field Service team, Perspectum now seeks to expand its CRM capabilities to support Clinical Sales, Account Management and Customer Support.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for the delivery of this next phase, through customisation and configuration of the existing solution. They will liaise with the relevant stakeholder teams to understand their requirements, and devise and carry out a program of customisation/configuration activities, with guidance from QA and the Analytics and Service team.
Once this has been delivered, they will be responsible for continuous improvement of Perspectum’s CRM, gathering requirements from relevant stakeholders and delivering subsequent implementations. It is expected that the CRM Manager will lead integration efforts with other tools (finance/service delivery) working with an external IT vendor or internal IT teams to ensure that the end solution is fit-for-purpose.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for training internal users on use of the CRM, and lead efforts to ensure its correct use, including data hygiene.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicit and collate requirements from CRM stakeholders
- Devise a program of customization and configuration activities, based on analysis of business requirements
- Customize and configure Dynamics 365 CRM solution in a planned, tested and risk-free manner
- Data quality management (with QA)
- Devise and create intuitive dashboards
- Provide training and end-user support in the usage of CRM product, reports and applications
- Consult with teams on process improvements and enhancements via CRM applications & integrations
- Collaborate with internal or sub-contracted IT units in the designing, building and testing of the CRM, as well as integration points between CRM and other systems
Knowledge and Skills: Required
- CRM certification (Dynamics) or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated extensive experience in customisation and configuration of out-of-the-box Dynamics 365 CRM solutions
- Business Analyst experience with customer journey mapping, process mapping and business and functional requirements documentation
- Ability to articulate business requirements in both technical and non-technical language
- Practical knowledge of business applications, reporting tools and processes utilising CRM
- Ability to work independently and initiate action when appropriate, to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Ability to facilitate and inspire cross-functional collaboration
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.