Financial Business Analyst
The Financial Business Analyst will be both a customer-facing and business-facing position. They will be responsible for the implementation of robust systems, including the upgrade of our accounting software. They will also budget for and monitor the cost-effective operations of internal and external projects and collaborations and the company's overall performance. Duties include using financial information to create a streamlined operations model, auditing current projects to see if they are cost-effective and introducing process improvements. Building and maintaining relationships with key personnel, including non-financial staff and senior executives is key for this role and so excellent communication skills are required.
- Financial system implementation
- Planning and collecting data to determine costs of business activity
- Project profitability analysis and budget preparation
- Managing the monthly reporting on company-wide internal projects and external collaborations
- Liaising and reviewing finances on contract proposals
- Project database implementation
- Return on Investment reviews for projects
- Managing strategic cost analysis
- Managing and developing team members through effective communication and delegation
- Monthly review meetings with all budget holders
- Monthly KPI’s
- Ad hoc financial duties as required
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- CIMA qualified
- Extensive experience working within the Finance function
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Experience of implementing new software and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of managing a team
Skills and Requirements: Desired
- Experience of R&D tax submissions & patent box
- Knowledge of US tax
- Familiar with software: Xero, Expensify, SAP, Oracle
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.