World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
Head of Group Financial Planning & Analysis
Perspectum Limited is an exciting, fast paced early stage biotech on a journey to IPO. Headquartered in Oxford, England, the business employs c200 people across offices in Oxford, San Francisco, Dallas and Singapore.
The Finance Director is seeking an experienced FP&A professional from the biotech sector to drive best practice analysis and insight into the business. This is a highly visible, new role where the successful can add real value to the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of the budget and reforecasts and developing best practice
- Preparation of monthly Board packs and financial commentary
- Key finance business partner in commercial contract negotiations and JV’s
- Develop insights into the commercial drivers of the business including gross margin
- Presenting financials analytics to a wide audience including shareholders and the Board
- Developing financial models. Input into strategic KPIs including return on capital employed and NPV
- Interaction with investor relations function and financial control
Knowledge and Requirements: Essential
- CIMA/ACA qualified accountant with significant PQE in commercial finance roles
- Previous experience as a Head of FP&A looking for a unique business and challenge with equity opportunity
- Experience in biotech, medical devices, SaaS or related R&D driven sectors
- Ideally with PE and plc experience, used to providing analysis to the analyst community
- A impactful self-starter with high energy
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.