Head of Product Delivery (Maternity Cover)
The Head of Product Delivery is responsible for the team of Technical Project Managers, Product Managers and Business Analysts, thereby providing support to ensure the effective delivery of both new and existing products and services.
You will be required to demonstrate leadership skills in addition to a proactive and independent approach to problem solving and decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day management of staff
- Communicate expectations to team members and oversee those efforts
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Continually develop plans of action to achieve company goals
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality and efficiency
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of the Technical Project Management and Product Management departments
- Liaise with Perspectum’s Finance team to manage the financial aspects of ongoing projects, forecasting expenditures and tracking expenses
- Ensure compliance and implementation of quality assurance standards and guidelines
- Provide regular review of team members performance
- Assign suitable team members to new products and projects
- Drive delivery momentum, solve issues and unblock problems
- Provide oversight and direction to team members in accordance with Perspectum's policies and procedures
Skills and Requirements
- Project Management qualification
- BSC in a technical or scientific area
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, with strong ability to feedback to stakeholders effectively, accurately and succinctly.
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management
- Ability to keep team members motivated
- Budget management experience
- Ability to problem solve over a complex range of tasks subject to competing demands
- Ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Familiar with Jira, Matrix Requirements, MS Project, Sharepoint
This is a 12-month fixed term Maternity cover.
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.