World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
We are recruiting a number of vacancies within our Analytics and Services Department. Our Image Analysts are charged with quantitative analysis of magnetic resonance (MR) images of organs such as the liver, heart, pancreas and lungs, as part of Perspectum’s COVERSCAN clinical service.
The service was developed from the UK’s first and largest long COVID-19 (patients who have recovered from the infection but suffer lingering symptoms) imaging study, which showed the multi-organ impact of COVID-19. The COVERSCAN MD Service will be providing remote image analysis services from our Oxford office, for clinics dedicated to the long-term care of these patients around the world.
Ideally (but not essentially) with an MR background or in other imaging modalities you will be conscientious and quality-focused with a proactive approach to problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of MRI data for both clinical service and research projects.
- Following project specific SOP’s to produce quantitative analysis of various organs.
- Identification and reporting of MR data quality issues.
- Liaising with Imaging Applications and Data Science for support.
- Delivery of analysis within Perspectum’s Quality Management System.
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- ‘A’ Levels in Science/Maths, grades B and above
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of basic statistics; e.g. mean, median, standard deviation
For our more senior vacancies you will have:
- First degree in Life Sciences, Imaging or Engineering or equivalent scientific or analytical experience.
- Experience in quantitative analysis of MR data
- Experience using cvi42
- Appropriate analysis of cardiac MR images as requested for different clinical research projects
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.