Imaging Solutions Scientist
The Imaging Solutions team is central to the development of Perspectum’s imaging services, both for clinical diagnostic and pharmaceutical customers. This team Provides strategic Imaging solutions for our imaging methods and devices, as well as new project designs (Research/ Clinical/ Pharma), and imaging quality assurance in new and existing offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure Imaging problems are seen through to solution, including process, guidance and product updates.
- Support Product Development and Research, including
- Standardising new offerings across supported platforms
- Ensure the protocols support our full range of scanners, including new models
- Collaborate with project managers and innovation scientists for imaging protocol design.
- Plan product performance testing both in vitro and in vivo and lead the imaging acquisitions for it.
- Design, lead, and perform phantom analysis for product developments
- Design, implement and maintain the necessary tools for imaging site and product performance quality assurance such as:
- Design and maintenance of quality control process
- Design, order and validation of product phantoms
- Provide regular scientific reports on scanner performance
- Implement/maintain software tools such as phantom data base
- Provide continuous technical quality checks on all site activations performed by Imaging Services, including audit implementation of imaging protocols across different imaging sites. Document, follow-up and salvage incoherent imaging protocols.
- Provide the necessary tools, documentation, information and training to service teams for new projects/studies including acquisition manuals and protocol definitions.
- Ensure the company has the tools and robust support systems to maximize the number of supported scanners and imaging sites along with capturing the knowledge gained during activations.
- Drive innovation and improvement in imaging service processes
Knowledge & Requirements: Essential
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant health science, life science or engineering discipline.
- Deep understanding of MRI
- Research and development experience in MRI
- Ability to perform scans on at least one of the three main MRI manufacturers: GE, Philips or Siemens.
- Fluent in a coding language, preferably MATLAB
- Excellent communication and networking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to excel in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in scientific documentation and writing.
Knowledge & Requirements: Desired
- PhD in MRI field with experience of applying clinical MRI
- Deep research experience with at least one of the three main MRI manufacturers, including research in abdominal MRI (acquisition and/or postprocessing), preferably in several application areas
- Experience in developing sequences, methods, or postprocessing in MRI
- Understanding of current trends, developments, and products in MRI
- Experience with MR phantoms
- Familiar with workflow set up and process optimisation
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.