World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
The IT Specialist will be responsible for supporting and enabling technology for all of the Perspectum’s employees and guests. They will support, monitor and maintain the Perspectum computer systems and networks as well as software as service platforms.
You will need to be approachable. The role will require you to be enthusiastic, hard-working, positive, and productive with exceptional attention to detail. You will be responsible for providing day to day support for a large international user base. You will be solution-focused and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
The role will undertake research, design and the implementation of wide-ranging projects to further user productivity and our cybersecurity.
- Providing day-to-day IT support to all Perspectum employees
- Maintaining computer hardware and peripherals
- Champion all relevant IT policies and processes to all Perspectum employees
- Engage with hardware and software suppliers
- Maintain cabling discipline reminiscent of medical environments
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems.
- Design and implement IT policies that reinforce our security
- Design and implement training events for Perspectum employees
- Support the team with the consideration of use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, being able to liaise with technical and non-technical users
- Solution focused attitude with a desire to learn new technologies
- Experience of carrying out IT support
- Good technical skills with Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Experience working with endpoint protection and firewall solutions
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365
- Understanding of GDPR
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Qualification in Computer Science/Networks or relevant
- Degree in Computing Science or similar
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Experience with information security management systems such as ISO27001
- Understanding of 21 CFR Part 11 regulation
- Experience in data management.
- Experience with Atlassian – JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Extensive knowledge in IT and computer systems
- Experience in creating and implementing IT policies and systems
- Background in medical image data management
- Understanding of quality systems such as ISO 13485 and ISO 9001, in an IT context
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.