World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
Microsoft Power Platform Technical Consultant (12 Months FTC)
To support the continued demand in growth for our services, Perspectum require an enthusiastic evolve our use of Power Apps, Power BI and Dynamics to create solutions and dashboards to underpin our business.
We already are heavy users of Power BI, Dynamics Case / Project and Sales Management and require a driven individual to help us expand the use and benefits they can provide . We use Dynamics/Power Apps to manage our portfolio of MRI scanners set up to acquire data for our services and management for our support & customer operations, projects and Power BI for our KPI’s and service analytics.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, the successful candidate will work with stakeholders within the Service and Operations teams to identify the key processes and drivers of cost and provide regular reports on KPIs to help us target areas that will provide the most impact.
- You will be working with a variety of stakeholders across our organisation creating fit for purpose visualisation of our data to meet their requirements to monitor their KPIs.
- You will be expected to not only create visualisations and self service dashboards but you must be comfortable providing summaries of your interpretation of our data. For example, highlighting anomalies, observations and trends to stakeholders in a clear manner. To achieve this successfully, you will need to combine a deep understanding of our data with an understanding of what is important to each stakeholder.
- We do not have a mature data warehouse capability so you must be comfortable combining data from multiple disparate sources and creating a performant, sustainable data insights capability.
- Drive data cleansing initiatives to make sure we are solving issues at the point of collection.
- We may need to improve our approach to how we collate, store and structure our data so you will need to work closely with our infrastructure teams as well as play a pivotal role in design/implementing new improvements.
- Our Dynamics CRM is in a stage of evolution so you will play a key part in making sure the CRM is up to scratch for reporting.
Knowledge and Requirements: Essential
- In-depth experience of creating Power Apps/Dynamics CRM customisations and deployment into production environments against a design, implement, test and release lifecycle.
- Skilled at performance tuning Power BI dashboards and creating fit for purpose underlying data structures including data transformation / ‘data wrangling’ skills
- Experience of Power Automate flows
- Familiarly with Case Management Dynamics functionality
- Some of our data is very domain specific so you will need to be comfortable getting to grips with our business processes and terminology. Whilst it isn’t vital you have a healthcare / biotech background – demonstrable experience in an organisation or sector with equally complex business activity is needed.
- A good handle on SQL and database structure
- Understanding of applicable data regulations GDPR etc.
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.