You will be in a team of physicists developing quantitative MRI methodologies that will be incorporated in a suite of MRI protocols and software tools for the diagnosis of disease in patients. The team is part of a wider multidisciplinary team, with academic and industrial experience in clinical science and diagnostics, MRI physics and biomedical image analysis. You will be responsive to the requirements of customers and influence both the technical and product road maps for future releases.
- Designing and prototyping quantification algorithms for MRI data
- Modelling MR data to understand artefacts and other behaviours
- Perform MRI Scans at collaborating sites
- Preparation of documentation – for example: requirement specification, engineering specifications, installation and user guides
- Presentations to internal and external audiences
- Supporting the Data Analysis and MR Applications teams in understanding incoming customer data
- Development and maintenance of software tools for MR Physics and MR Applications
- Research and development of phantoms for testing
- Planning R&D programs
- Support of Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and Business Development departments
- Support of Software Engineering
- Willingness to travel to represent Perspectum Diagnostics at conferences and at customer sites (Desirable)
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- M.S. or Ph.D. in the field of MR Physics or MR Engineering
- Substantial experience in the field of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Track record of achievement in the field of MRI including problem-solving and application development
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience and knowledge of quantitative MRI methods
- Programming experience – Matlab, Python, C/C++
- Good communication skills
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Experience MR physics modelling
- Understanding of liver anatomy
- Experience of commercial product development
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.