World’s First Integrated Imaging Service for Long Covid approved by UK’s MHRA. Read more.
Perspectum Limited is an exciting, fast paced early stage biotech. Headquartered in Oxford, England, the business employs c200 people across offices in Oxford, San Francisco, Dallas and Singapore.
The Finance Director is seeking a VP of finance, ideally from the biotech sector, to lead, transform and train a greenfield finance function leading up to an IPO. This is a highly visible, new role where the successful candidate can add real value to the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight of finance including reporting, FP&A, Cash and treasury, tax
- Greenfield function development suited to a skilled change manager
- Member of the senior leadership team with audit and Remuneration Committee interaction
Knowledge and Requirements: Essential
- ACA/FCA qualified accountant with significant PQE
- Experienced finance leader looking for a unique business and challenge with equity opportunity
- Ideally with experience in biotech, medical devices, SaaS or related R&D driven sectors
- Ideally with both PE and plc experience, used to City or Quarterly US reporting and analyst interaction
- A impactful self-starter with gravitas and high energy
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.